Wednesday, July 9, 2008

P.S.

So, I was thinking about my motives for writing these blogs, and I think they are not always pure. Sometimes I guess I feel like I'm supposed to have something "deep" to say, and that's not always the case...so, I may just write about what's going on in my life, and if God is teaching me something then I may share that as well. I guess my motives sometimes truly are not "For His Name's Sake" but for mine, and I don't want that to be the reason I post on here...so I guess I felt like saying that, and I also feel accountable for what I write on here. I don't want to be responsible for saying anything that would be contradictory to Scripture, not here or anywhere. Anyway, just wanted to say that I guess...may God be glorified, not me (despite my inadequacies and impure motives!)

No comments: