So, this is the first blog I have written since we have gotten to Hilton Head! This place is so exciting for so many reasons! The group here is an awesome...including my GREAT roommates!!!! I love those girls...we get along so well already! The leaders here are so passionate about Christ, and it is so evident in their lives. The discipline here points us to Christ and getting to know Him more. There is encouragement to spread the Name of Christ to others through relationships we build. The beach isn't such a bad thing either....
Tonight, we had the men's/women's night, and the girls had an awesome time together! Liz spoke to us about modesty, and she focused mainly on the heart of it as opposed to rules about what not to wear. It was so amazing to see her sincerity as she spoke to us about the struggles that godly guys have to go through every day in order to fight temptation and sin. I know I do not want to be responsible for causing one of my brothers to stumble.
I'm still in the job search process...hopefully I'll be able to update the blog if/when I get one!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment